Mit jelent az, hogy fotovoltaikus
Why Solar Energy?
Solar energy is the most widespread source, free and available everywhere, in higher quantity than the actual energy needs(1000W/m2).
Its exploitation turns out technical and economic problems( discontinuity day and night, seasons cycle).
HOW DOES A SOLAR PANEL WORK?
Solar monocrystalline or polycrystalline panels work through direct irradiation of sunbeam and not through diffused or reflected light. Therefore an ideal direction of the roof(south/south, east/east) is very important which will ensure the best performance of your plant.
HOW DOES PHOTOVOLTAIC ENERGY PLANT WORK?
Modules ‘catch ’ the sunlight and transform it into electric energy, conveying to an inverter; then it is distributed to electrical instruments or connected on-grid.
IS IT DIFFICULT TO INSTALL A PHOTOVOLTAIC PLANT?
The correct setting of a photovoltaic plant consists of differentstages:
1) Ask the local government whether in this area there are any particulare constraints
2) Apply to ENEL for the connection fo the plant
3) Install and test the plant
4) Gred connection (Enel’s responsibility)
5) Send request to GSE, to obtain Conto Energia (Incentives)
All these steps will be carried out by your installer of trust on your behalf in order to give you the turnkey plant, from the first stage until obtaining the incentives.
WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO BUILD A PHOTOVOLTAIC PLANT?
Because the benefit is double!
1) you get a return, according to the incentive tarriff for 20 years, for all the kWh produced by the plant
2) you achieve savings through the use of the kWh produced by your plant and through the disposal of surplus (un-used kWh), so that you can reset the electricity bill.
HOW MUCH IS THE RETURNS OF A PHOTOVOLTAIC PLANT?
A photovoltaic plant allows an incoming in 5/6 years on the investment and a net return of 17% every year on the investment.